Lyn Traill – Brisbane
Lyn Traill’s passion is developing human potential!
Her earlier career was as a teacher and educational consultant. She is a now a successful author, facilitator and coach. Lyn has a background in people development spanning more than 30 years in both the private and public sectors including her own consultancy business.
Everyone has their own answers! The skill of a good coach is to have the client find their own truths. Lyn Traill has mastered this art and enjoys working with individuals and groups to assist them in experiencing a deeper form of learning that will facilitate the development of a greater purpose, direction and meaning in their professional and personal lives.
Lyn uses an ontological approach in assisting individuals and organisations to achieve a greater awareness of the power of language, moods and conversations that allow them to be more effective in achieving results.
Lyn Traill’s business and industry experience includes:
- Director of her own training and coaching consultancy
- Manager of corporate training and development for an established training company
- Curriculum development for distance education for Education Queensland
- Educational consultant designing programs, training material and diagnostic tools
In addition Lynn is accredited in the following instruments;
- Graduate Diploma in Ontological Coaching
- DISC behavioural profiler
- MBTI® Profile
- Apollo Profiling
- Human Synergistics – LSI, LI, and OCI
- NLP Practitioner