Liz Cassidy, Amazon Best Selling Author, and founder of Third Sigma International is an experienced Executive Behavioural Coach assisting clients to create specific outcomes and specialises in transforming Problem Managers into Inspirational Leaders.
Liz has over 25 years industry and business experience in multinational, nationals and small business, in the UK and here in Australia within Production, Operations, Distribution Management, Sales and Professional Services.
She is recognised and acknowledged for her skill and ability in assisting her Executive Coaching clients to overcome blocks to easily identify and achieve their goals.
In addition to her industry and business experience Liz Cassidy has;
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner (NLP)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® Profile (MBTI®)
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering (1st Class Honours)
- Apollo Behavioural Profiling
- Cert 1V – Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- MSCEIT Certification
- TMS Accreditation
- Hogan Profiles
Liz Cassidy is a Member of the :
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
She is also a Fellow of The Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators (AIPF)
Liz Cassidy’s Services:
- Executive Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Behavioural Coach
- Guest /Keynote Speaker